Sunday 10 March 2013

Barry M Blueberry

Hello everyone!
 
So I'm sure you have all heard of the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Gel Effect by now. I fell in love with this colour when I saw this on my friends nails and the next day I went out and got it. I don't waste any time :P

 
The consistency of this polish is opaque and really thick. This is two coats of the colour Blueberry, you could probably get away with just one coat but I think two gives a glossy finish. You could add a top coat for extra shine.
 
 
 
If you are a bit impatient for your nails to dry, I wouldn't recommend this as i found it to take at least five minutes to dry properly, which for me, who usually buys the 'dries in 60 seconds' nail polishes, is a really long time.

Overall, I love the colour but I don't think I will buy this again or in different colours. As I like it but sadly I don't love it. Sorry Barry M, but this just didn't do it for me.
 
Available from Boots and Superdrug now at £3.99.
 
Sophie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment