Friday 29 March 2013

Maybelline Black Gel Eyeliner

I have always found liquid eyeliner hard to apply so I thought I would give this gel eye liner a go.

This gel eyeliner that comes in a glass pot with a screw-on lid. Each glass pot of gel eyeliner comes with a small, flat bristled brush for lining. Personally, I didn't find the brush the right kind to line with but I prefer to use my Mac 210, but it’s a nice little bonus.
 
 

I found it had a rich black pigment–so I was quite surprised at how well it translated onto the lid.  I applied it to my upper lash line, and it was smooth and easy to apply. 

They seem to dry and set without much of a fuss, but they don’t dry instantly, so you may have to wait a few seconds before you close your eyes shut to avoid any transfer.
  The packaging has a surprisingly “high-end” feel for Maybelline — they look and feel much like Mac Fluidlines.
  
 
 
I think they’re definitely worth picking up if you’re in the market for an affordable gel eyeliner. Also, a little goes a long way with this little pot. have read other reviews on this and they all say that it doesnt dry out easily- just remember to keep the lid screwed on tighly!

Maybelline Black Gel Eyeliner is currently available in boots for £7.99.
 
Sophie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment