Saturday 27 April 2013

Benefit Dandelion Brightening Face Powder

I have been loving this recently!
 
I would describe it as a sheer ballerina pink finishing powder with a subtle shimmer, and it takes your complexion from dull to radiant in an instant! Perfect for a little perk throughout the day or to brighten if your have dull skin. There is also a little included which I prefer not to use.
 
 
Benefit says: Dust on our soft, pink, perk-me-up powder for instant radiance and a youthful appearance. Its the perfect shade of pink that brightens everyone's complexion.
 
I completely agree!
 
Dandelion simply gives me a "wake up face" in the morning, which will be turn a little bit oily in 2-3 hours. Since I have extremely oily skin.
 

I never put too much attention to Dandelion's scent, it's very soft like baby powder, but not disturbing. You can't smell it once it applied on your face.

 
I recommend this to everyone as it can work well on everyones skin tone/type.
You can use it in many ways. You can stroke it across your face as a finishing powder, you can use it for touch ups, you can use it alone for a pretty flushed look, and you can use it over your blush to tone it down.
 
Have you tried this?
 
Thank you for reading,
 
Sophie
x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment